- West Linn, OR, USA
- $15-$16 DOE
- Part Time
Part Time Apartment Maintenance Technician
We are seeking a part time maintenance technician to help with the day-to-day maintenance of 2 properties in West Linn. This person will focus on a range of maintenance needs including readying apartments for leasing, work orders, and small renovation projects. This will be a part time 24 hours week. Compensation is $15-$16 an hour DOE.
• Perform corrective, preventative, and emergency maintenance
• Complete work in occupied units and common areas
• Conduct apartment turnover work to ready for occupancy
Maintenance Technician will be responsible for building maintenance on properties, including completing work in occupied apartments, turnover work in vacant apartments, unit updates in newly acquired properties, occasional landscaping, capital improvements, and grounds maintenance.
• Plumbing -- intermediate plumbing duties such as snaking and clearing stoppages, replacing fittings, p-traps, toilets, sinks, faucets, changing water heater elements, etc.
• Maintenance - Replace window screens, garbage disposals, blinds, kitchen and bath fixtures, hardware, repair and troubleshoot appliances, install and repair cabinets, adjust doors etc.
• Painting - Interior and exterior, cabinets, walls, fences, etc.
• Carpentry and Drywall - Perform light carpentry and drywall repairs, installing kitchen/ bath fans, etc.
• Other duties may be assigned as needed
Qualifications / Skills/ Experience:
• Two years' experience in apartment maintenance or related field
• Intermediate skills in plumbing, carpentry, and paint
• Ability to print, read, and speak English
• Self-motivated and able to work independently and efficiently
• Function effectively in a customer service environment
• Excellent organizational and coordination abilities
• Must be available for on-call services
• Working vehicle and license to travel between properties
• High school diploma or GED