- Community Managers
- Portland, OR, USA
- Full Time
Join One Of The Top Property Management Companies!!!
We are currently seeking a Community Manager to manager 58 units NE Portland
Directs the operations of the apartment community in a manner which will meet the goals of Princeton Property Management. Provides a quality living environment for residents
· Maintains high occupancy.
· Effectively markets the community.
· Directs timely rent collections and deals with all income related issues.
· Keep monthly expenditures within the limits of the approved budget.
· Takes necessary steps to ensure both appearance and physical integrity of the property and its assets are in good condition at all times.
· Coordinates the maintenance of the property with appropriate support groups to ensure the quality and timeliness of maintenance efforts.
· Promotes positive public relations with prospects, residents, vendors and clients.
· Enforces community rules.
· Develops a professional, motivated team through effective personnel management.
· Must be able to M-F.
· Minimum 2 years experience in property management
· Excellent management skills including sales, customer service, public relations and marketing.
· Must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to interact effectively with prospects, residents, peers, staff and management.
· Computers skills (Property Management software Yardi preferred).
· Valid driver license is required.
ON-SITE RESIDENCE REQUIRED 2BR Apt.