- Community Managers
- Beaverton, OR, USA
- Full Time
Bilingual Community Manager (Beaverton, OR)
Princeton Property Management is currently seeking a Bilingual Spanish / English Community Manager for a property located in Beaverton, OR. to successfully manage a 52 unit property.
- Maintain high occupancy by demonstrating the value of the apartment community by using agreed upon sales practices and successfully leasing apartments. Effectively monitor leasing collateral material and maintain up-to-date inventory to facilitate leasing.
- Support the marketing function through recording accurate data on prospects and new residents. Display initiative and creativity in marketing. Shop and network effectively with competitive properties, thereby getting a better understanding of the market.
- Accurately prepare and understand marketing reports.
- Aid in achieving financial goals by effectively qualifying prospective residents and verifying applications following company policies and guidelines including those relating to fair housing and discrimination.
- Accurately record all income transactions (collecting security deposits, credit check fees, rent collections); maintain filing, inventory and record keeping in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Use good clerical skills, i.e. filing, organization and typing.
- Promote positive, proactive relations with prospects, residents and vendors. Display a cheerful, helpful disposition. Positively assist prospects with any questions or problems during the approval process. Strive to make the living experience, particularly the first and last impressions of the property, of the highest quality. Introduce the resident to our apartment procedures.
- Effectively process resident requests, resolve problems as appropriate at this level of responsibility, using a logical, common sense approach, being fair, firm and consistent.
Sales and customer service skills; public relations; understanding of legal procedures pertaining to leases, violations of covenants and rental agreement terms and conditions; some computer literacy; detail-oriented and highly organized; ability to interact effectively with prospects and residents. A current, active driver license is required.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!