- Portland, OR, USA
- $13-$18 DOE
- Full Time
Our property management company is looking for an experienced individual with extensive background in apartment maintenance and unit renovation in NE Portland.
1. Minimum 3 years of previous experience as a maintenance technician in apartment communities.
2. Experience in making a vacant apartment rent ready.
3. Able to work both alone and as part of a team.
4. Must have experience working in a Property Management Company and/or in Residential Apartments.
5. Must have a working vehicle (Valid Diver license required).
6. Must own your own tools.
7. Knowledge in all areas of maintenance such as checking, troubleshooting, and making routine repairs in the following areas of:
f. As well as knowledge of day to day maintenance
g. Building repairs
h. Roving maintenance. (driving from property to property)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!