- Vancouver, WA, USA
- Full Time
Maintenance Technician (Vancouver, WA)
At Princeton Property Management we believe in providing Exceptional Customer Service!
Come be a part of a great team!
We are currently hiring for a professional Maintenance Technician with outstanding customer service skills for a 120 unit property in Vancouver, WA. Duties will include turnovers and make-readies, general maintenance and repair of apartments and common areas, and other duties as needed. Please see full job description below. This is a full-time position Mon-Fri. This position pays $16.00-$18.00 per hour depending on experience.
Princeton Property Management is an equal opportunity employer.
Performs various maintenance duties necessary to maintain and enhance the value of the community. Supports and aids the Community Manager in all phases of the overall physical maintenance the property. This includes but is not limited to; the general maintenance of the property, expense control, and adherence to preventive maintenance programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Perform all aspects of property maintenance, including preventative, corrective, deferred, and emergency maintenance under the supervision of the Community Manager.
· Perform appliance, plumbing, carpentry, custodial, and carpentry work as necessary.
· Ensure exterior curb appeal of community and cleanliness of grounds.
· Assist in daily, laundry room, recreation room, rental office, restrooms, and common area upkeep.
· Maintain high standards of resident service and relations for entire staff.
· Ensure that residents are provided with a clean, safe, well maintained community.
· Ensure that apartments are rent ready within 3 days after they have been vacated.
· Maintain accurate inventory control of tools, equipment and supplies.
· Ensure that maintenance requests are handled as quickly, efficiently and effectively as possible and always completed within 24 hours. If parts must be ordered, causing a delay, so notify Community Manager and inform residents.
· Adherence to company monthly preventive maintenance directives, with regard to but not limited to; lighting, fire safety, life/safety hazards, and signage check under the direction of the Community Manager.
· Have knowledge of location of gas, electric, irrigation, and water shutoffs, all apartment and fixture shutoffs, and sewer cleanouts and familiarity with posted map
· Assist in performing apartment move-in and move-out inspections
· Know current condition/status of all vacant units.
· Recommends measures to improve methods of operations, performance, safety and quality of service.
· Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of shop, department, or work crew.
· Performs on-call emergency service as required.
· Ensures regular and timely communication to Site Management noting any maintenance problems or life/safety deficiencies.
*Other Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!