- Community Managers
- Portland, OR, USA
- Part Time
Assistant Manager - Property Management (NE Portland)
Come be a part of our success as a P/T Assistant Manager (20 hours a week) at our apartment community in NE Portland.
You will earn a 2BR Apartment and $330 a month.
Assist with rent collection and Fair Housing compliance
Market apartment community to potential residents and provide tours of property.
Assist Community Manager on other projects as needed.
Maintain and clean grounds.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Self-directed and proactive, work independently with broad guidelines
* Demonstrate effective communication skills by listening effectively, transmitting accurate information and actively seeking feedback
* Demonstrate excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and work effectively on multiple tasks in a fast-paced, demanding environment
* Be dependable/reliable and follow through on commitments, producing timely work to required- or higher-standards, and pitching in to get the job completed
* Be attentive to detail and monitoring adherence to company standards
* Demonstrate a higher proficiency with MS Excel & MS Word
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Service attitude and great communication skills!
* High school diploma required.